Training for ECES certification, Working with encryption technologies
Certification training that is globally recognised
Sessions that are interactive and lab-intensive
The Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES) online course provides an in-depth understanding of encryption techniques and tools to protect sensitive data. It can prepare learners for industry-recognized certification exams and offer networking opportunities. The course can be a valuable investment for individuals looking to enhance their data protection skills and advance their careers in this field.
Live Interactive Learning
Expert-Led Mentoring Sessions
Instant doubt clearing
Course Access Never Expires
Free Access to Future Updates
Unlimited Access to Course Content
One-On-One Learning Assistance
Help Desk Support
Resolve Doubts in Real-time
Hands-On Project Based Learning
Course Demo Dataset & Files
Quizzes & Assignments
Industry Recognized Certification
CertHippo Training Certificate
Graded Performance Certificate
Certificate of Completion
<i class="fa fa-cloud"></i>
Preconfigured Lab Environment
Infrastructure with Tools and Software
Preconfigured Lab Environment
Infrastructure with Tools and Software
• Atbash Cipher
• Affine Cipher
• ROT13 Cipher
• Single Substitution Weaknesses
• Cipher Disk
• Vigenère Cipher
• Vigenère Cipher: Example
• Breaking the Vigenère Cipher
• Playfair Cipher
• ADFGVX Cipher
- What is Cryptography?
- History of Cryptography
- Mono-Alphabet Substitution
- Homophonic Substitution
- Null Ciphers
- Book Ciphers
- Rail Fence Ciphers
- The Enigma Machine
- Symmetric Cryptography
- Information Theory
• Information Theory Cryptography Concepts
• Binary AND
• Binary XOR
-Block Cipher vs. Stream Cipher
- Symmetric Block Cipher Algorithms
• Basic Facts of the Feistel Function
• The Feistel Function
• Unbalanced Feistel Cipher
• Data Encryption Standard (DES)
• International Data Encryption
•Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
• Tiny Encryption Algorithm (TEA)
• AES General Overview
• AES Specifics
- Symmetric Algorithm Methods
• Electronic Codebook (ECB)
• Cipher-Block Chaining (CBC)
• Propagating Cipher-Block Chaining (PCBC)
• Cipher Feedback (CFB)
• Output Feedback (OFB)
• Counter (CTR)
• Initialization Vector (IV)
Symmetric Stream Ciphers
•Example of Symmetric Stream Ciphers: RC4
• Example of Symmetric Stream Ciphers: FISH
• Example of Symmetric Stream Ciphers: PIKE
• Hash - Salt
• The MD5 Algorithm
• Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)
• MAC and HMAC
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Basic Number Facts
• Prime Numbers
• Modulus Operator
• Co-Prime Numbers
• Fibonacci Numbers
• Euler's Totient
- Birthday Theorem
• Birthday Paradox
• Birthday Paradox: Probability
• Birthday Attack
- Random Number Generator
• Classification of Random Number
• Lehmer Random Number Generator
• Lagged Fibonacci Generator (LFG)
•Traits of a Good PRNG
• Blum Blum Shub
• Naor-Reingold and Mersenne Twister
• Linear Congruential Generator
Rivest Shamir Adleman (RSA)
• RSA - How it Works
• RSA Example
- Digital Signature Algorithm -
• Signing with DSA .
Elliptic Curve Variations
What is a Digital Certificate?
• Digital Certificates
• X.509 Certificates
• X.509 Certificate Content • X.509 Certificate File Extensions
- Certificate Authority (CA)
• Certificate Authority - Verisign
Registration Authority (RA)
-Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Digital Certificate Terminology -Server-based Certificate Validation Protocol
- Digital Certificate Management
- Trust Models
- Certificates and Web Servers
- Microsoft Certificate Services
- Windows Certificates: certmgr.msc
• Password Authentication Protocol (PAP)
• Shiva Password Authentication Protocol (S-PAP) • Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP)
• Components of Kerberos System .
• Kerberos Authentication Process
Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
• PGP Certificates
•Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
• WPA - Wi-Fi Protected Access
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
•Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
• PPTP VPN
• Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol VPN
• Internet Protocol Security VPN
• SSL/TLS VPN
• Backing up the EFS key
• Restoring the EFS Key
-Disk Encryption Software: VeraCrypt Common Cryptography Mistakes
• Steganography Terms .
• Historical Steganography
• Steganography Details .
• Other Forms of Steganography
• Steganalysis - Raw Quick Pair .
• Steganalysis - Chi-Square Analysis
• Steganalysis - Audio Steganalysis
• How to Embed?
• Steganographic File Systems
• Steganography Implementations
- Steganography Detection Tools
- National Security Agency and Cryptography
• NSA Suite A Encryption Algorithms
• NSA Suite B Encryption Algorithms
• National Security Agency: Type 1 Algorithms
•National Security Agency: Type 2 Algorithms
• National Security Agency: Type 3 Algorithms
• National Security Agency: Type 4 Algorithms
- Unbreakable Encryption
- Frequency Analysis
- Cracking Modern Cryptography
• Cracking Modern Cryptography: Chosen Plaintext Attack
• Cracking Modern Cryptography: Ciphertext-only and Related-key Attack
- Linear Cryptanalysis
- Differential Cryptanalysis
- Integral Cryptanalysis
- Cryptanalysis Resources
- Cryptanalysis Success
- Rainbow Tables
- Password Cracking
You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
Yes, this is our official email address which we use if a recipient is not able to receive emails from our @firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
You will receive the digital certificate post training completion via learning enhancement tool after registration.
You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Credit card transactions normally take 48 hours to settle. Approval is given right away; however,it takes 48 hours for the money to be moved.
Yes, we do accept partial payments, you may use one payment method for part of the transaction and another payment method for other parts of the transaction.
Yes, we do.
Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
Yes, course requiring practical include hands-on labs.
You can buy online from the page by clicking on "Buy Now". You can view alternate payment method on payment options page.
Yes, you can pay from the course page and flexi page.
The EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECS) certification and training programme assists information security professionals in gaining a comprehensive grasp of cryptography. The programme covers the fundamental ideas of futuristic key and symmetric cryptography, as well as a deep explanation of algorithms like as DES, AES, and Feistel Networks. Candidates also study about algorithms like Twofish, Blowfish, and Skipjack, as well as hashing techniques like SHA, MD5, MD6, RIPEMD 256, Gost, and others. The course also teaches the principles of asymmetric cryptography, which includes ElGamal, RSA, DSA, and Elliptic Curve. During this certification training, prominent concepts such as confusion, diffusion, and Kerkchoff's principle, as well as setting up a VPN, encrypting a drive, implementing steganography, and cryptographic algorithms such as Caesar cypher, AES, and RSA, are explained.
This encryption specialist training and certification course will teach you all you need to know about:
The basics of symmetric cryptography and hashesPutting number theory and asymmetric cryptography into practise
Using cryptography to do cryptanalysis
Penetration testing professionals
At least one year of work experience in the field of information security
The ECES certification course aims to provide a thorough grasp of:
Standards, kinds, and distinctions in encryption
Choosing the best encryption standard for the organization
Ways to Improve Your Encryption Pen-testing Skills
Correcting and incorrectly deploying different encryption technologies
Common errors that can occur when implementing encryption technologies
Implementing encryption technologies best practises
Certhippo is a high end IT services, training & consulting organization providing IT services, training & consulting in the field of Cloud Coumputing.
CertHippo, 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, Delaware 19958, USA
CALL US : +1 302 956 2015 (USA)
EMAIL : email@example.com
Courses CategoryACFE | TerraForm | JIRA | IBBA | ASQ | ACAMS | ASCM | The Open Group | Check Point | Product Trainings | Security Operations Center | Cloud Security Alliance | Data Privacy | IAPP | ISO | (ISC)² | PMI | SALESFORCE | SPLUNK | CISCO | ISACA | AWS | EC-Council | CompTIA | MICROSOFT | Other | Frontend Development | Architecture & Design Patterns | Operating Systems | Mobile Development | Databases | Blockchain | Digital Marketing | Artificial Intelligence | Robotic Process Automation | Data Warehousing and ETL | Programming & Frameworks | Big Data | Project Management and Methodologies | Software Testing | Data Science | Cyber Security | BI and Visualization | DevOPS | Cloud Computing |