This course covers industry recognized and widely used concepts such as Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD pipeline, Immutable Infrastructure, Deployment Strategies, Containers etc. and how to implement these principles on AWS platform using services such as Code-Suite services, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Container Service etc.
Edureka’s AWS certified DevOps engineer training is aligned with the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional course, which is structured around the 6 domains outlined in the AWS exam blueprint. This course will cover the core concepts for each domain, including:
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response
- Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery